Here are some nutrition tips to Help Manage Fatigue
04:17:pm 03 Nov, 2020
- Don't go longer than four hours without food. You don't have to eat a lot. Have a small snack.
- Shrink your meals so you can eat more frequently. For example, save your half lunch and eat it three hours later.
- A small protein snack in the afternoon, such as a mozzarella cheese stick, beef jerky, cottage cheese, or peanut butter may make you more alert.
- Avoid big helpings. Avoid sugary desserts. Both will increase fatigue!
- Avoid overuse of caffeine. If you use caffeine as a pick-me-up throughout the day, it is going to cause restless sleep and increased anxiety.
- With a touch of effort and a pinch of will power, you'll feel better, fight fatigue, and maintain good nutrition!