Best Homemade Facial for Summer Special
Step 1: Cleaner
Take 1\2 orange and rub it on your face. It removes dirt, dust and grease easily.
Step 2: Scrub
Scrub your face with a mix of oatemal and Yogurt. It removes dead skin cells.
Step 3: Massage
Massage your face with raw milk for 7 minutes and wash.
Step 4: Face Mask
Apply a mix of honey and banana as a face mask and wash after 15 minutes
These are the best diet or skincare products or mashups serum you also use in your daily life.
1. Sandalwood face pack for fair skin
2. Lemon Juice and Cucumber cooling pack
3. Honey and lime juice anti-tan face pack
4. Oatmeal and Yoghurt facial pack
5. Rice Flour and curd for blackheads and whiteheads
6. Almond powder and honey pack for tan
7. Tomato mask for oily skin
8. Neem, Tulsi, and yogurt pack for pimples
9. Potato summer facial for marks
10. Sapota and milk summer pack for combination skin
11. Wheat bran and honey face pack
12. Marigold summer face pack for glow
13. Soothing summer face pack with aloe vera gel
14. Honey Cinnamon summer mask for whiteheads and blackheads
15. Ginger juice face pack for marks
I am a Teaching Assistant and working in this field for 5+ years Alhamdullaha I made a Homemade facial serum that shares the ingredients this is a very beneficial and natural health care formula it does not have any drawbacks. And I also used it for 2+ years & also share with many of my colleagues that is beneficial.
Dream DIY face mask!
1 tbsp oat powder
4 tbsps chamomile powder
4 tbsps kaolin clay
1 tbsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp of full-fat plain yogurt
1 tbsp of raw, unfiltered honey
Step 1: Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
Step2: Store mixture in a labelled and dated jar.
Step 3: When ready to use, scoop one spoonful of the mixture into a small bowl and activate it with 1 tbsp of full-fat plain yoghurt and 1 tbsp of raw, unfiltered honey. Stir the mixture until it reaches a creamy texture.
Step 4: Allow the mask to sit for a few minutes so that the ingredients can activate and release nutrients. If the mixture gets too thick, add a few drops of water at a time.
Step 5: Allow the mask to sit on your face for at least 15 minutes.
Step 6: Wash off with a soft cloth and warm water.
=>Papaya and banana are great foods when it comes to taking care of your skin (6), (7).
Mash some papaya and banana and mix together
Now add in some honey to the above ingredients
Mix everything well to get a smooth paste
Apply to your face and leave on till it dries
Wash off with regular water
=>Oats come to the rescue for combination skin too.
Soak 10 almonds in water and let them stay soaked overnight
The next morning, grind these into a paste.
Add 1 tbsp of oats, 1 tsp of honey, and yogurt as required
Mix well to get a smooth paste.
Apply this on the face and keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes
Wash off with regular water